Hello and welcome to The House Of Green Click & Collect service.
Should you wish to visit the shop rather than shop online these are our opening hours.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am – 4pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm
Our aim throughout the whole of the pandemic has been to keep everyone as safe as possible which is why we decided to offer the click and collect service in addition to being able to visit the shop in person.
We hope you enjoy your online shopping experience with us.
How it works….
- Simply shop, then book your own personal 10 minute collection time slot and pay, all from the comfort of your own home!
- We have two collection days available – Thursday (10am-4pm) or Saturday (9am-4pm).
- Very simple… 1. SHOP. 2. BOOK A COLLECTION SLOT. 3. PAY
- All foods will come prepacked in brown paper bags. For those foods not suitable packed in paper we will use Naturflex cellophane bags which are a 100% home compostable film made from cellulose, derived from sustainable wood pulp. All bags will be sealed with brown paper tape.
- Come along at your pre-booked time and make your way to our back entrance along the side of the shop where you will collect your goods already packed and waiting.(Please bring your own bags or a box to take your shopping home in). We’ve totally redesigned this area to allow safe collection. Zero contact with us or other customers. The area will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Please make sure you arrive on time, especially if you have liquid refills that you have prebooked (these are ordered and paid for in advance along with your other shopping).
We do of course realise that our zero waste ethos is slightly compromised with this method but think it is the best option available for those who do not wish to enter shops at the moment or would rather just shop online.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – ALLERGENS
Due to the unpacked nature of our produce we cannot guarantee that cross contamination from all allergens in the shop do not arise. Therefore, we recommend that our products are not suitable for people with allergies or sensitivities. Apart from those foods that arrive pre-packed and specified as being free from the specified allergen.
Allergens may include all of the following:
Celery, Cereals containing gluten, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Lupin, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame seeds, Soya, Sulphur dioxide (sometimes known as sulphites).