NOVEMBER 2020 LOCKDOWN UPDATE – NEW REVISED SERVICE.
Hello and welcome to The House Of Green. Please read the whole of this page in order to be aware of our revised Email/Text & Collect service which is replacing our previous click and collect service.
Should you wish to visit the shop rather than shop online these are our opening hours. We will remain open as usual during the November 2020 lockdown.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am – 4pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm
Our aim throughout the whole of the pandemic has been to keep everyone as safe as possible which is why we decided to offer the click and collect service (now email/text & collect) in addition to being able to visit the shop in person.
We hope you enjoy your online shopping experience with us.
How it works….
- Simply browse our pages from the comfort of your own home and decide what you would like to purchase. Make a note of what you would like to order or place the items in your basket and take screenshots to email to us.
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or text it to 07905 209058. Please provide your mobile number so that we can send a secure payment link to you after your order is picked and packed. We will let you know in advance if any items are unavailable.
- You do not have to order in the predesignated amounts as show against weighted items on the website. So for instance, soft brown sugar is show in 500g increments but you can order 750g or 300g if you prefer, depending on your requirements. This does mean that you can’t use the basket/screenshot method as the weights here are set.
- Please email in the following format:
- 500g x Organic White Fusilli
- 750g x spiced ginger washing up liquid
- 350g x alternative shampoo lavender and geranium
- 2 x Cotton Buds
- 1 x Truthpaste Large Peppermint and Wintergreen etc.
- We have two collection days available – Thursday (10am-4pm) or Saturday (9am-4pm). So simply let us know in your email when you would like to collect. If any of these days and times are not convenient please let us know and we will try our best to offer you something else, although this may not always be possible.
- PLEASE NOTE ORDERS FOR NEXT DAY COLLECTON MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 12 NOON ON THE PREVIOUS DAY. SO ORDERS FOR COLLECTION ON THURSDAY MUST BE MADE BY 12 NOON ON WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY COLLECTIONS BY 12 NOON ON FRIDAY.
- All foods will come prepacked in brown paper bags. For those foods not suitable packed in paper we will use Naturflex cellophane bags which are a 100% home compostable film made from cellulose, derived from sustainable wood pulp. All bags will be sealed with brown paper tape.
- Come along at your pre-booked time and make your way to our back entrance along the side of the shop where you will collect your goods already packed and waiting. You can of course collect from the front of the shop at the till but please let us know in advance which you would prefer. (Please bring your own bags or a box to take your shopping home in). We’ve totally redesigned the collection area at the back of the shop to allow safe collection. Zero contact with us or other customers. The area will be sanitised regularly throughout the day.
- Please make sure you arrive on time, especially if you have liquid refills that you have prebooked (these are ordered and paid for in advance along with your other shopping).
We do of course realise that our zero waste ethos is slightly compromised with this method but think it is the best option available for those who do not wish to enter shops at the moment or would rather just shop online.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – ALLERGENS
Due to the unpacked nature of our produce we cannot guarantee that cross contamination from all allergens in the shop do not arise. Therefore, we recommend that our products are not suitable for people with allergies or sensitivities. Apart from those foods that arrive pre-packed and specified as being free from the specified allergen.
Allergens may include all of the following:
Celery, Cereals containing gluten, Crustaceans, Eggs, Fish, Lupin, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame seeds, Soya, Sulphur dioxide (sometimes known as sulphites).