We love this olive oil and the story behind it for so many reasons….
- Harvested by hand or with small rakes
- Bird friendly – no heavy bird killing machinery
- Rewilding space – safe habitat for plants and animals – zero chemicals
- Oil only from the Aeithalis grove – no mixing
- PDO registered and a unique Kalamata product
- Made using probably the most healthy olive in the world!
- Award winning taste – Great Taste 2019 & International Olive Oil Awards 2020
- Supplied on a fully circular system, meaning no plastic waste!
“We are William and Ilias and we are Aeithalis.
We make Eco Friendly Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the Kalamata region, Greece.
Four years ago, Ilias’ father sadly passed away. After inheriting his father’s ancient olive grove he and I decided to fix it up and started making extra virgin olive oil there again. The rest is history…
We sell at London farmers markets and our eco friendly refill service is stocked at Zero Waste stores all over the UK.
Eco-centric farming and zero waste refilling are the present and future of the food industry. Aeithalis is the first company in the UK to offer a refillable olive oil service.”