Natural, Aromatic Pulse Point Oils to Promote Sleep & Relaxation
Lavender & Frankincense – 10ml Bottle
What is it?…..
Hand blended, natural aromatherapy oils in handy rollerball bottles. The soothing aromas relax and calm while encouraging a deep sleep.
Add aromatherapy oils to your daily natural remedies and sleep remedies routine.
- Apply to pulse points or anywhere you can smell the aroma while resting.
- Apricot kernel oil is used as a carrier oil to dilute the pure, essential oils and make them safe for use on the skin.
- Lavender essential oil is the classic sleepy smell! Commonly used to relax and promote sleep.
- Bergamot FCF* essential oil‘s gentle citrus and floral combination gives Earl Grey tea its distinctive flavour. It can help to boost mood and ease worries.
- Marjoram essential oil promotes calm and boosts mood. It adds a herbal, woody note the oil.
- Frankincense essential oil can relieve stress and anxiety and is deeply relaxing.
*FCF means Furocoumarin Free. FCs (such as bergaptene) can make skin sensitive to light, so always make sure bergamot essential oil is FCF when using topically.
Suitable for vegans.
- Do not apply to broken or sensitive skin.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Do not ingest.
Prunus armeriaca (Apricot kernel oil), Lavandula augustifolia (Lavender essential oil), Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot FCF essential oil), Origanum marjorana (Sweet Marjoram essential oil), Boswellia carterii (Frankincense essential oil).